Hall of Fame
Joined “The Blacks” in 1948 and first played with the A2’s.
- Elected to the general committee in 1952.
- First non-playing secretary 1954.
- Awarded Club Letters 1955.
- Served on the committee until he became Chairman 1967 to 1969.
- President 1970 to 1977.
Contributed to AUFC constitutional improvements in the 1960’s and with John Day unveiled the huge honour board in the grandstand changerooms in 1984
- Introduced the Patron of the Club position in 1966.
- Delegate to the SAAFL and was on that executive body also.
- Served as Vice- President AUFC for many years.
- Introduced the Whittle Brothers Trophy for Best Club Freshman 1950.
Life Membership AUFC 1965.